Thursday, August 24, 2006

Back at it!

Tonight begins my new semester with Murray State. This semester I am teaching Group Processes (Which it seems I am ALWAYS teaching) and Multicultural Issues. What is interesting is I will be teaching the later by ITV (which means I will be broadcast from Hopkinsville to the other Murray Locations.) The upside is that much of this class will be independent study for the class members whihc lessens the time needed for lecture. The downside is the ol adage about cameras adding 10lbs. I am hoping there are not too many cameras on me!

I hope for a good semester. I am looking foward to having both classes in Hopkinsville as I can spend a little more time with the Moo before he goes to bed. He is so fun and silly. He can crawl in a military style and will soon be all over the house. Looks like I can no longer prolong the ol carpet cleaning. I think Wechsler is saddest to see Moo on the move, although I know Wex will grow to love the affection and the dropped food that Moo will bring to his life.

Will try to post photos soon. I keep having this fantasy that I will be making some scrapbook pages, but so far no luck! I just admire my lovely purple quickutz for its beauty not its functionality. (Love that QVC TSV!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

OK making me sick here with purple envy that I did not get in on the TSV - I had every intention of it and then the date just slipped past me.

I can at least play with yours!

:)

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home