Friday, July 14, 2006

Week at a Glance

Not much to report this week, but a round up seems in order!

As for the Jack and Jill... Randy and I shot 70 the first day and 73 the second. Not good enough to make the cut, but the pork chop sandwiches were good and the weather was nice. I could blame it on the slow play or the tee times, but quite frankly, Randy and I had not practiced, and the putting fairy passed us by! Oh well, maybe next year!

I am no longer the program coordinator for the Hopkinsville Rotary Club. I am now the Sgt. at Arms! This means I am also on the Rotary Board. My first Board meeting was filled with financial statements and allusions to events of which I had no knowledge. I guess I will get the back story later. Or maybe not -- I am the only XX chromosome there!

Work is steady and classes are going well. Randy is doing a good job with keeping the office running smoothly and the appointment book filled.

Mattie is super. He is sporting TWO teeth and a great smile. He has had lots of time with the grandparents. He can now roll forward and backward! He eats applesauce, rice cereal, and sweet potatoes. He tried Bananas but is not a fan. If he keeps up at this rate, I will have no reason to accompany him to kindergarten and do tasks for him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home