Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Birthday, Great!


I don't know about you, but I have always had plans on the 4th of July. ALWAYS! That is because it is my grandfather's birthday. (Oddly enough, my other grandfather's birthday was February 14, so we had two holidays covered!) As we have all gotten older, our festivities have moved from lake outings filled with boating and swimming to more laid back afternoons of family and food, but the man of the day has always been the same. This year as he celebrates his 91st, I realize the need to appreciate our time together and reflect fondly on our past traditions. So here are three cheers for Carl Hadden! Hip Hip Hooray and Happy Birthday! I love you, Granddaddy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Loving me some Granddaddy! What a great picture!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home