Sunday, May 21, 2006

Creative Chaos? -- I think not!






Look at this mess. Is it any wonder I can get nothing done? I have so many supplies that I can't find anything. I am not feeling any kind of flow in this new room, so I don't know where to begin when it comes to organization.

I lost my previous space to Mattie Moo, which I was happy to concede, but now I am finding it darn near impossible to document his memories. The current state of things was originally created when the doctor took me off work with a week to go in my pregnancy (not that I would have been woring but 3 days with the Christmas holiday there), and Randy wanting to keep me occupied. The smaller table was added after Moo arrived so I could watch him while I cropped -- this never worked -- All of his seats were too big for the tables and the tile floor was too cold! Now with Moo being awake so often and wanting company, this arrangement has become little more than a dumping ground for supplies I purchase and sketches I make. Randy and I looked at a craft table, but it just wasn't working for me!

I am not ready for the Clean Sweep people to come in because they will want to take my stuff. I sometimes suffer under the delusion that I will add on to my house and have a fabulous craft room, but that will be no time soon. So, if you have any ideas or know of any organizational gurus, please let me know! I have scrapbooking to do and no where to do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home