Monday, May 01, 2006

Five Things

Have seen this elsewhere, so decided to try it too....

FIVE THINGS IN MY FRIDGE
1) fig jelly
2) off brand turkey
3) milk - chocolate and white, but I only drink the chocolate - small glass at night like a little cocktail
4) Kraft Cheese
5) Poppyseed Salad Dressing

FIVE THINGS IN MY PURSE
1) Coupons for diapers and baby wash
2) My checkbook (I think -- I need to reorder checks though)
3) Lipstick
4) Bic 4-color pen
5) Business card from Dot's, my new favorite restaurant (in case I get the urge for takeout!)

FIVE THINGS I WATCH ON TV
1) QVC (It is the happiest place on tv)
2) Gilmore Girls
3) Paula's Home Cooking
4) HUFF
5) Something good on one of our movie channels

FIVE SHOWS I HAVE NEVER WATCHED
1) Oprah
2) Lost
3) Amazing Race
4) Ghost Whisperer
5) Dr. Phil

FIVE MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER
1) Shag: the Movie
2) Anything Harry Potter
3) Legally Blonde (first one not the second)
4) Minority Report
5) Breakfast at Tiffany's

FIVE JOBS I HAVE HAD
1) Warehouse worker at a blue jean factory
2) Congressional Intern
3) Nanny/Babysitter
4) Bookeeper at a bank
5) Psychologist/Professor

FIVE BOOKS I HAVE READ THIS YEAR
1) In Her Shoes (Good in Bed was better)
2) Million Little Pieces (I bought it cause it had candy on the cover)
3) What to Expect the First Year
4) Supply Saavy Scrapbooking
5) The Going to Bed Book (to Mattie every night)

FIVE BOOKS I LOVE
1) Beach Music
2) Hand Hand Finger Thumb
3) Guess How Much I Love You
4) Skipping Christmas
5) all of the Harry Potters

FIVE EXTRA ACTIVITES
1) Tennis Team Captain
2) Rotary Program Chair
3) Subsitute Sunday School Teacher
4) Scrapbook Store Design Team Member
5) Adopted Golfer

FIVE THINGS I DO EVERY DAY
1) Brush my teeth
2) Put on Lipstick
3) Hug Randy
4) Kiss Moo
5) Pet Wechsler

What about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home