Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My Favorite Things

I have heard a lot of sad things today... sick babies, sick friends, people passing away...really crummy stuff. It has been bringing me down, I must say! So in the spirit of cognitive restructuring, I have decided to take the advice of the Sound of Music and remember a few of my favorite things, cause then I won't feel so bad!

Holding Moo
Moo Smiling
Petting a Clean Wechsler
Bear Hugs from Randy
Banana Popsicles
Cotton Candy Perfume
Bare Escentuals
Scrapbooking Day on QVC
Long Hot Showers
Freshly Shaven Legs
Finishing a Scrapbook Page
Bojangles Chicken
Boat Rides on Barkley Lake
Harry Potter Books
Sunny Days over 75 degrees
Capri Pants
Funky Shoes
Flannel Pajamas
Driving a Convertible
Trips to Scrapbooking Stores
Grilled Chicken Salad from Rafferty's
Ferrell's Double Cheese Burgers
Sleeping In
Acing a Tennis Serve
Gilmore Girls
Elmo
Rice Krispy Treats
Ice Cream where you Mix the Stuff in
Manicures and Pedicures
Black V-neck T-shirts
Philosophy 3-in one body wash and Purity Made Simple
Max Factor Lip Finity
Ham and Pineapple Pizza
Sunscreen that smells like coconut
Long Walks
Zebra Cheesecake
A funny, clean joke
Hearing a great song on the radio

Hope you will share a few of your favorites too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home