Friday, March 24, 2006

Can I Get Workers Comp for This????

I thought I was having a heart attack today. My right arm was in a great deal of pain. Then I realized, I have strained it from carrying around the darn carrier! This is beginning to make me wonder -- am I on the go too much?

I know my husband thinks I am, but I have Cabin fever big time! I can't sit in this house much longer. I do try to avoid crowds and keep him away from sick people, but on the other hand, I figure the more we get used to public places, the better he will behave when he gets older. I have a mom friend who always comments about how she cannot take her child to restaurants, and I always wonder if it is not because the child hasn't practiced.

No I am not going to let my child give you indigestion while you eat or ruin the movie you paid 1/2 a week's salary to see, but don't be surprised if you don't see us out and about, although, next time I think I will take the stroller!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home