Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Spring


What a beautiful day in the neighborhood! I am loving these warm spring days. Moo loves to go for walks in the stroller wearing his cool dude sunglasses. I will get a photo of that soon!

Went to the doctor and got a good report. Apparently it is true -- pregnacy and child birth are not diseases! Of course, graceful here did manage to slip and pull down one of the cabinets in the office! Nothing broken and no bumps or bruises on me! Yeah! Totally embarassed though!

Otherwise, a great Friday with the Moo! We are getting into a routine, and I am appreciating getting to spend a whole day with my sweetie. So what that all of my errands didn't get done. I am starting to understand the whole Zen of this parenting thing!

On another happy note, we now have ALL of the channels that Dish Network offers to people of all ages. This means, I can now watch Starz! Yipee! Not sure how Randy got it, but it is only $4 extra a month -- which to me works out that if I watch two movies every month that I had wanted to rent, it will have more than paid for itself.

Okay, enough of this -- I need to make sandwiches for the church Easter egg hunt!

Hope everyone is taking full advantage of this beautiful Spring weather!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

OK, it looks as if you got interrupted mid-sentence at the end of the posting... did you lose your place?

;-)

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home