Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A Week of Firsts....

This week marks a week of firsts for me. I have gone back to the gym for the first time since this time last year. Moo and I went to our first Mommy and Me class (which had me breaking out into a sweat!). I saw the first color explosion in the trees in my neighborhood (talk about a riot of color! Whew wee!!) Tomorrow will be my first day of >8 hours of office work since the arrival of the Moo! Sure I have had several practice runs without him, but to be away from him that many hours in one day is a bummer. I will work from 8 to noon, take a 2 hour break with my sweetie, then head back to the salt mines til my class ends and I can haul butt back from Madisonville from my class. I have a sneaking suspicion that class may be cut short!

But with Spring coming, so does promise! The promise of warmer weather, longer days, pretty flowers, greener grass (and for me, greener bank account), and better still, summer! It is that time of renewal that I have been missing as I recuperate and settle in to this new phase of my life. I can't wait to see what other exciting firsts are to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home