Sunday, May 21, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!


Yep, here I am -- a 33 year old! Wow! I don't feel that much different. Do I look that much different? Yep, I am still carrying some of the baby weight I hoped would be gone by now. (Diet starts tomorrow!) Some days I don't bother to curl my hair. But I guess I think I look healthy and happy.

Had a great weekend. Shared lots of quality time with the Moo. Won my tennis match, I mean won BIG -- 6-0; 6-0. Woo Hoo! Had two great meals with family and two awesome desserts -- cranberry cheesecake and banana pudding pir -- thus sealing the deal for the diet tomorrow! Got some cool gifts and funny cards! Got to greet my fellow church members and guests before the services today. Have been asked to teach my Sunday School Class. Like Joe Walsh says, "Life's Been Good to Me So Far."

Had no candles this year, but did get a really cool hot dog cooking machine. I have most everything I need, so not really sure what to wish for. I am sure if I had wished, they would have related to health and success for those I love! And maybe another big win at tennis! Ah well, there is always more practice and always next year! At the tender age of 33, I hope to have a lot more birthdays in my future!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

well finally... we are the same age... even if it is just from now until November! I hope you enjoyed your presents that Donna sent you on our behalf. She is such a good girl to take care of me when my time was pre-occupied with caring for the bald boy. Happy Birthday and we are sorry we were not there to enjoy it in person with you!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home