Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The things you do for love

Hmm, we've al done'em. Things we swore we would never do for anybody, especially not for that special someone. But here we go.....for that special someone we will break all of our own rules and fall short of all of our expectations. Well, that is a bit dramatic. What I mean is what have you done that you said you would never do or thought you would never do?

I am at one of those places. I am missing the National Scrapbooking Day crop for two of the men in my life. Saturday is NSD, and I am usually front and center at an all day crop (or at least I have been for the last 4 years!) But this year I am not going. May 6 is also Randy's first Saturday off since we brought Moo home from the hospital. He is so looking forward to getting up a golf game in the morning and having a spot of family time in the afternoon. I could try to find a sitter, but I know I would miss my cuddle time with the Moo! Hey, if it is pretty, we may even go for a stroll before the horses run.

I know there will be many more crops in many more Mays. There will even be days when Moo will be off doing his own thing and i will be left looking at my scrapbooks and missing him. Scrapbooking is not only about preserving memories but making them too. This year I am going to use NSD to make a few memories with the ones I love!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mattie Moo's Mom said...

I didn't say I wasn't coming to shop though! Got my Dave Ramsey cash and EVERYTHING! And I don't even do the Dave Ramsey thing!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home