Saturday, July 22, 2006

Another week


Okay, I am going to get better at this! Not sure where the week went. I was in Louisville on Friday for a supervision training. This one was very informative -- a rare treat. Work has been hectic 'cause Peggy's receptionist has been out so Randy has had to pull double duty. WSH is always steady, and class time at Ft. Campbell is over half over. I think maybe the heat scrambled my brains a little bit.

As for Mattie Moo, nothing stops him! Not even his parents making him wear hats that belong to his stuffed animals. He can roll just about anywhere he wants to go. He can clap with joy. He even began to blow raspberries on Randy's leg today. He is now eating applesauce, rice cereal, sweet pototoes, and squash. He is still a good eater, and he is getting active and needs the fuel! I have a sneaking suspicion there will be another tooth emerging soon, so stay tuned!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonia said...

hE'S adorable :) He looks just like ya!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

what a cutie pie - I can almost squeeze his cheeks and give him kisses from here!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home