Thursday, August 24, 2006

Blah!!!

Okay, so I am not a fan of the ITV thing so far. First of all, the screen is about 45 degrees to my left of the camera, so in order to see the students who are talking to me, I have to turn away from the camera. UGH! Second, I can often not hear the people at the other sites or wonder what they are doing or saying unless they tap in. This is awful! I hate not getting immediate feedback! I am hoping it will get better as I get more used to this whole class by CB style! I keep wanting to say "over" and "10-4 good buddy!" The bright spot -- the device that is used to display overheads and such is called ELMO, and we all know that Mommy and Mattie Moo LOVE Elmo!

I am also beginning to notice that I do not have nearly enough photos of the Moo! May have to rectify that tomorrow! I know everyone would much rather see photos of him rather than ones like this one taken by my pal Bryan Hill!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home