Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Bad Blogger!


Okay, I have been a very bad blogger! I am sorry! Not sure where time has gone or what has happened, but I have not been sharing the quality time with my computer as I should.

I think part of the problem is that I used to type while Moo was sleeping, but now going to bed does not mean instant sleep. If I stay too long in the chair, Moo takes to gnawing on the side of his bed and doesn't even want to consider a visit to sleepytown! Also, I just can't get enough of my crawling, pulling up, smiling boy, so blogging just doesn't get it done!

Hmmm, let me bring you up to date:
Foods eaten: 2nd Foods by Gerber
Teeth showing: seven
New Tricks: Crawling, pulling up on furniture, blowing bubbles on faces, babbling

Other than that, keep watching for his Halloween costume, updates on our trip to a pumpkin patch, and other fun stuff. Poppy and Great are healing nicely, and we think Moo is medicinal! See you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home