Saturday, December 09, 2006

Good Morning!


What a Moo-riffic way to start your day! This is what we see every morning between 6 and 7 am! Moo is a great sleeper, and he loves his bed. He has learned the art of entertaining himself a bit, which allows Mom and Dad a little more time to rest before we start our day.

As I have the night shift -- to allow time for Moo, Randy and Wechsler to make their way to sleepy town -- I sometimes sleep through the morning rituals of bottles and food. I generally drag myself out of bed in time for a diaper change and the start of Dora the Explorer (Yep, that song is stuck in my head all day, everyday!)

I know there will likely come a time when we will have to coax Moo out of bed or threaten all of his toys and privledges to get him to face the day, so I will take the opportunity to enjoy our sunshiney boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home